Monday, September 24, 2007

Kanji #016 / 兄












< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : a ni
The sound reading : ke i, kyo u

< MEANING >
older brother, words we love and respect a friend

< ORIGIN >
hierogryph
The letter which expressed a child of the big head. This kanji includes a meaning to be big.

< USE >
兄弟(kyo u - da i):brothers
父兄(fu - ke i):parents
兄事(ke i - ji):worship it to fight against an older brother


example) 彼は私の兄です。[ ka re wa wa ta si no a ni de su.] He is my brother.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This time, I introduce "兄"

This kanji show the figure of a child of the big head.
I think all the babies to have a big head.
How do you think ?
Everybody may feel that the head of the first child is big.

I don't have the older brother.


I introduce ''弟'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: