Monday, July 23, 2007

Kanji #008 / 潤









< TYPE >
Kanji / te n - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : u ru o ( u ), u ru o ( su ), u ru ( mu )
The sound reading : ju n

< MEANING >
moisture, good color and luster, water gradually oozes

< ORIGIN >
「A」+「B」+「C」
A : water
B : gate
C : king
閏(B+C) : embolism. The time that is gradually outside the calculation of the calendar. The character which expresses ''At the time of embolism, King takes a rest in the gate''.
The water which gradually oozes extra.

< USE >
潤滑(ju n - ka tsu):lubrication
潤身(ju n - si n):raise culture and do character magnificently
潤美(ju n - bi):beauty of good color and luster

example) 若い肌は潤いがあります。[ wa ka i ha da wa u ru o i ga a ri ma su. ] The young skin has moisture.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This time, I introduce "潤"

This character is used for my name.
My name is completed by combining two kanjis that I introduced before.

安藤 潤

This is my name.
''安藤 [ a n do u ]'' is a family name.
''潤 [ ju n ]'' is a first name.

''Become the human being quenching the world''
Such a hope of parents is put for my name.
I am proud of my name very much.

I make an effort so that the world is moistened by all means.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: