Monday, September 17, 2007

Kanji #015 / 母












< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : ha ha
The sound reading : bo

< MEANING >
mother, the root that produces things, the woman who substitutes for the mother

< ORIGIN >
hierogryph
The kanji that expressed the nipple of a woman and the woman.
This develops into the meaning that ''bear a child and bring up''.

< USE >
酵母(ko u - bo):yeast
母国(bo - ko ku):mother country
伯母(o ba):aunt ( older sister of parents )
叔母(o ba):aunt ( younger sister of parents )

example) 彼女は私の母です。[ ka no - jo wa wa ta si no ha ha de su.] She is my mother.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This time, I introduce "母"

This kanji show the figure of the nipple of a woman and the woman.
All of us are born from mother, and we drink mother's milk and milk and grow up.
The warmth of the chest, gentleness, these may have been symbols of mother.
How about your mother?

My mother is ...

...tender
...healthy
...tolerant
...full of sensitivity
...a person leisurely
...the person who always laughs
...shy
...a school nurse

My mother is a splendid person.

I am proud that I am her child.


I introduce ''兄'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: