Monday, February 14, 2011

Kanji #171 / 蹴













< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : shu u, shu ku
The sound reading : ke ( ru )

< MEANING >
reject, step, hurry, follow it immediately, be careful, not peaceful heartily, refuse

< ORIGIN >
「𧾷」+「就」
𧾷 : foot
就 : approaches, squeeze the space

< USE >
蹴球 [shu u - kyu u] : football, soccer

example) サッカーとはボールを足で蹴るスポーツです。 [ sa kka a to wa bo o ru wo - a si - de - ke - ru - su po o tsu - de su. ] Soccer is sports to kick a ball with a foot.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I introduce ''蹴'' on this time.

This kanji expresses "the state that a foot approaches for something".

When I think only from the meaning of the kanji,
I kicked various things so far.

To things kicked by me.
I'm sorry.

I introduce ''跳'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are pieces of peace.

Labels: