Monday, June 29, 2009

Kanji #093 / 実













< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : mi no (- ru ), mi
The sound reading : ji tsu

< MEANING >
nut, fruit, grow, product, rise, let you fill up, truth

< ORIGIN >
A new form of a character of ''實''.
「宀」+ 「毋」+「貝」
宀 : roof
毋 : The simplified form of ''周''. much.
貝 : treasure
A state to fill a treasure in a house.
< USE >
果実 [ka - ji tsu] : fruit
確実 [ka ku - ji tsu] : surely
充実 [ju u - ji tsu] : substantiality
真実 [si n - ji tsu] : truth

example) 私は木の実を集めました。 [ wa ta si - wa - ki - no - mi - wo - a tsu - me ma si ta. ] I collected nuts.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I introduce ''実'' on this time.

This kanji has a meaning to "fill a treasure in a house".
If I am a house, what will treasure for me be?

If a family is a house...
If the earth is a house...

What will treasure for us be?

I introduce ''種'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are pieces of peace.

Labels: