Monday, October 27, 2008

Kanji #067 / 雲













< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
○雲
The japanese reading : ku mo
The sound reading : u n

< MEANING >
○雲
cloud, highly far-off thing

< ORIGIN >
○雲
「雨」+「云」
雨 : rain
云 : A state to be full of the steam to go up.

< USE >
○雲
星雲(se i - u n):nebula
風雲児(fu u - u n - ji):lucky adventurer
暗雲(a n - u n):dark clouds

example) 雲が流れる。 [ ku mo - ga - na ga - re ru. ] A cloud flows.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I introduce ''雲'' on this time.

When I was young,
I thought that the cloud was something which was soft.
The cloud changed form in a moment and pleased me.

When I grew up and knew that a cloud was steam, I was a shock.
Because the cloud which I watched from the window of the airplane was a grain of the water.

Time went by from that, and I became a parent.
The cloud chang form in a moment and please us.

The cloud returned to something which was soft again for me.


I introduce ''川'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: