Monday, September 8, 2008

Kanji #060 / 火













< TYPE >
Kanji / te n - sho style

< READING >
○火
The japanese reading : hi, ho
The sound reading : ka

< MEANING >
○火
fire, Mars, temper

< ORIGIN >
○火
Hieroglyph
The state that fire blazes

< USE >
○火
灯火(to mo si - bi):light
火事(ka - ji):crescent moon
火傷(ka - sho u, ya ke do):burn

example) 火は全てを燃やし尽くします。 [ hi - wa - su be - te wo - mo - ya si - tsu - ku si ma su. ] The fire burns all exhaustively.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I introduce ''火'' on this time.

The fire is a very convenient tool for us.
However,
the fire sometimes takes all of us.

Nothing is left.

If I am a pessimistic human being,
I will grieve in having lost all.

If I am an optimistic human being,
I imagine the new future and will enjoy it.

Even if I choose whichever, it is my life.


I introduce ''風'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: