Monday, October 13, 2008

Kanji #065 / 空













< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : so ra, ka ra, a - ku, a - ke ru, ka
The sound reading : ku u

< MEANING >
sky, empty, nothing, zero, lie, state of the realization, The hole which was able to keep on being in sight.

< ORIGIN >
「穴」+「工」
穴 : hole
工 : keep on being in sight

< USE >
真空(si n - ku u):vacuum
空手(ka ra - te):Karate
空白(ku u - ha ku):blank
空想(ku u - so u):imagination

example) 私は鳥のように空を飛びたい。 [ wa ta si - wa - to ri - no yo u ni - so ra - wo - to -bi ta i. ] I want to fly in the sky like a bird.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I introduce ''空'' on this time.

''空'' has the meaning to empty.

When I look up at the sky,
I think that my existence is small.
I do not worry about a small thing.
There is nothing in me.

It is a moment to recognize that I am a part of the Nature.


I introduce ''海'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: