Monday, June 25, 2007

Kanji #006 / 於










< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : -
The sound reading : o

< MEANING >
someone is there, in, at, word to show the starting point and a cause of the movement

< ORIGIN >
「A」+「B」
A : flag
B : pile up and stop
Word to express ''stops still''

< USE >
於乎 [o - ko] : Word to express a voice when you admired something.
於是 [o - si] : In here.

example) 於:公園 [ko u e n ni o i te] : In a park.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This time, I introduce "The kanji that transformed itself into お"

The answer is ''於''.
It is slightly difficult to image that ''お'' was made from this kanji.

When I show a held place in guidance documents, I use this kanji mainly.
I think that it is rare that even a Japanese uses this kanji.


I introduce ''Words to express a season'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are piece of peace.

Labels: