Monday, November 16, 2009

Kanji #108 / 歯













< TYPE >
Kanji / ka i - sho style

< READING >
The japanese reading : ha
The sound reading : si

< MEANING >
tooth, age, line up sequentially

< ORIGIN >
「止」+「lower part」
「止」: stop
「lower part」: A hieroglyph of the form of the front tooth.
A front tooth which chew a thing and to stop it.

< USE >
歯茎 [ha - gu ki] : gums
歯ブラシ [ha - bu - ra - si] : toothbrush
歯科 [si - ka] : dentistry

example) 私は歯が痛いです。[wa ta si - wa - ha - ga - i ta - i de - su] I have a toothache.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I introduce ''歯'' on this time.

This kanji has a meaning to "stop a thing in the mouth not to go out".
I think that it is right.
If there is not a front tooth, I cannot eat well.

When you were young, did you experience it, too?

I introduce ''喉'' on the next time.


Thank you.
See you next time.

All of us are pieces of peace.

Labels: